Friday, March 21, 2008

PG level stuff!


My exams are ever so near n i have no idea what to do. I mean i ahvent studied much coz i feel they might postpone it. And for that very reason i fear they wont(i dont believe in my premonitions lol). Its the holy week and my 50 day lent (which wasnt that strict) is going to end tomorrow. All my aunts and uncles are here to celebrate it with my grandmother. So i cant study properly...every room is full n packed and there is too much noise. On top of that there is this pressure...that i am going to change this world upside down like i said b4. Yea well theres news for you "I AM NOT". well anyways yest i had a talk with an uncle. He is a good family friend. i always admired him coz he is a sensible man. He is a very knowlegable man. He knows all the things that is goin around n he is a very sucessful man. Yesterday only i came to know that he took my same degree and i was kind of happy. He is a visiting professor is many of the universities. So he told me to take up molecular biology or neurosciences for mt postgraduate level. Molecular biology is becoming so popular now...everyone is studying thigs at molecular elevl and trying to find more things. And neuroscience is all about the brain. So far we have been able to know only 5% of our brain and there is lot more to discover...so it is in demand. I might give it a thought.Neuroscience struck me as interesting,,hmmn..well i am also kind of interested in forensic science...well donno let me see. I was very gald for his advice!

No comments: