Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Inspiring words..


I am a girl

I am an expression

Of beauty, joy and love.

I have the right, the

Power and the ability to

create a beautiful, joyful,

And peaceful world for

Myslef and others.

I Have a body, but

I am not my body.

I have a face,but i am

not my face. I am the

Most important thing

In the world to me.

I am love in motion

God send me to be

The light of the world.

I can create

I can make a mistake

I can create something

beautiful in all that i do

I deserve the best

I give my best

I do my best to always

Take care of me

I am a girl

I am growing into a woman

I AM IT.

I am the joy the world

Is waiting for.

Note:- My mom gave me a paper cut out of this poem. I do not know the original author...but I loved the poem so much so I uploaded that :)

No comments: