Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh Damn!!!


So guess what my exam got postponed and i came to know it the day before the exam. Oh man! I was kinda happy and kinda bummed about the exam being postponed. it is so typical of our university,that one would be surprised if the exams actually took place on the alloted dates lol! I was in tear the day before that because i had a very bad day.my best friend was in train with me and i hadnt seen him in a long time. so i was so happy but i didnt get to talk with him at all due to many reasons! and so as usual i ended up fighting with him and i totally blew it this time. lol.so i kind of screwed up my studies. But thanks to Lord we made everything alright before the night ended. He is still my best friend for life!!! heheh well yea as i was sayin i didnt study many topics and i wasnt ready to face the exam. so i was kinda relieved to know that the exam had changed. But i was upset because my vacation would be short!!! heheh lol and i might not even get time to study!! hehe it was just a wasted trip to kochin!!! Now i have to start studing for the next exam. hoepfully it wont(will lol) get postponed!!! After i learnt that our exam got postponed i didnt waste a single time studying lol. Me and one of my good frnds went out shopping and went to get the hall ticket and then went to a chruch and then went out to eat. It was pretty nice to get my mind free from all the knowlegde that i had mugged up...lol but my freedom is short lived. Gonna start studing soon!!! (how soon yet to know) heheh

No comments: