Friday, May 29, 2009

Updates!!!!!

Picture:- well that is not my house...but whose ever it is...its beautiful...i just posted this pic to show you the combination colour i was talking about. Well now i am hoping it will all turn out like this one over here in the end!!! Cheers!!!!!



I just thought I would update you( the ghost who is reading it...coz no one does!!!!!) on what I am upto these day. Last week i wrote my Cusat entrance( its for joining the masters program). I swore that i wouldnt study anything for it since i knew i wouldnt get it anyway. So when i was sitting with the question paper in my hand...i was cursing myself for not even looking at the text book. All were basic question and i could have gotten in...had i known they were gonna be this simple...oh damn u Girl! And tomorrow am going to write another test...and again i havent studied anything so that i can curse myself when i am in the exam hall(sigh).

My driving has improved quiet a lot. Yesterday i took out our car for a short...very short ride. And i am impressed that i didnt hit any rear view mirrors this time (yes...it has happened before!!). But i do get nervous when i see any buses or lorry or as a matter of fact dogs even! I cant help it.

I have been trying to convince dad to get me a dog but in vain hmnmm. Well i am not gonna give up just yet. I want a dog and i want it now!!!!!!!!! heheh

I saw the colourof my room. Its like this modern theme...you give one wall...the highlighting wall a dark colour and the rest of the three wall you give a lighter colour. Well my highlighting wall looks as if someone just pour a bucket of blood onto it....yep thats right..its the blood red....and apparently its called rouge something something !! and the other walls are a lighter shade of brown...i think. Lol I dont remember quiet well cause i was in the shock of seeing the colour red and how it turned out. Well i was the one who selected it...it was a bold choice...and i stick by it!!!!(since i have no other option!). Lol but seriously once it is done am sure it will look good.


Well apart from all this i am just sitting at home killing flies! hoping all you ghosts are having a better time than i am. Have a happy weekend. TC

No comments: