Friday, May 15, 2009

License..UH OH!!!!


I got my learners license yesterday. Yipeee!!! And I am far away from getting a drivers license. Like the day before yesterday, I almost hit a chicken!!! I am sure after i am done with driving probably the insurance company, the animal safety unit, the police and a whole lot of people would be after me. Lol. When i went to get my learners yesterday there was a little problem. The address given in my ration card had the house name wrong. They had it "Geethabavan" instead of "Geethvan". And in my license papers i had written Geethavan. So when i went there the police officer said you cannot change the name. He asked me to see another officer inside. I went in. You know the room was AC. And the guy inside it was on the phone. He seemed to me like a big meany. While he was on the phone, i saw the rosary ring on his fingers and i thought hmm, since i had one too in my finger...maybe he would be nice to me. Well whatever it was he wasnt very nice to me. Nor was he very helpful. So after a while he kinda asked me to get out. And i lost all my hope of ever getting a learners. So in the middle of a strange and dusty office, infront of people i didnt even know, i lost it all and i cried. LOL. But in my defense, I didnt even know what to do. Besides its not like everyone saw me. I was decent enough to go to a corner and cry. Heheh. Alas! I changed my house name from Gethavan to Bavan!!! Hmmn. JEEEEEE if getting a learners was so bad for me...i wonder how i will managed to get the license without coming apart. I still ahvent understood fully what the function of a clutch is!!!! Hey But i just started OK!! I will eventually learn. Keeping my fingers crossed Hehehe. Well dont say i warned you..."people stay clear, an amature in on the road".

No comments: