Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Haircut!

My parents came yesterday from agra to visit my uncle from US. I took a weeks sick leave from college...well actually my teachers dont know it yet heheh. So we all went out today and we saw our house construction site. They almost finished 30% of it you can say. Its a small cute house and i love it very much. My room as already been decided and i saw myself living there with my imaginary Pugs...heheh simba n simone ofcourse!! then we went to the vettukadu chruch n prayed there. afterwards me n mom went out shoping n it was really fun. I had my haircut in the lakme saloon...325 rs gone like tht...hmmn. well i was really upset to see my hair get short...i swear i never really cared about my hair like tht...but this time i was really upset to see my hair get short. hmnn wel gone is gone...my hair will grow back hopefully(sigh).well today there is germany VS turkey euro cup tournament...i wanna see my 2 best teams germany n spain in the finals...hopefully tht will come true. chao for now

No comments: