Saturday, June 28, 2008

EURO CUP FINALS!!! 2008!!!!!



Michael ballack(germany). is the captain of the german team. Plays as the mid fielder. awesome player. Plays for Chelsea FC.





My ever so loving Cesc fabregas(spain). playing as substitute....at 21 yrs he has achieved so much!!! bravo!!!! Also a player of the Arsenal FC! go gunner go!!!


Tomorrow is the euro cup finals between germany and spain. Both germany and spain were the teams i was supporting from day one onwards( coz frm germany there was ballack and from spain there was my ever so lovely fabregas!!!).I couldnt believe it that they reached the finals. I donno now which team to support for tomorrow's game but i am more baised towards spain. They paly wonderfully!!! my uncle kept a bet with me for 500 bucks to see who wins.he supports germany and i, spain. hopefully spain will win!!!keeping my fingers crossed!!!



No comments: