Thursday, May 29, 2008

A dedication to my hostelmates and my college

Yet another college year has come to pass. Another one is going to begin soon enough.It is my final yearly sadly. After this i will be leaving with a degree in hand(although not that handy!!!).I know that i often complain about missing out on certain thing and missin out on the 'actual' college life in a mixed college, what i think i would miss most is my own college life.I guess i dont value it as much as i ought to.

These are the influential years of my life. I have learnt so much in the past two years staying at the hostel, being independant(though not exactly...but still!!), coming across different character, handling a situation, adjusting with others, learning to value my family...oh i could just go on!!! But more importantly i have made some friends for life in my hostel. These are the people who i have been living with the past two years. It always like a slumber party at my hostel. The fun and the jokes we make. The fight (even though we lauf about it now) we fought.All the programs we organised and were a part of. they just get stored in the hard disk of life...my brain lol.
Though i havent made much friends in my class i would miss them all. I would miss the college(even though how much i complain about the need for space...coz the college is so congested).
But i know that i would miss college so much and my hostel especially so much. I have no clue if i will ever cross paths with the friends in my college except a select few though...but my hostel mates...we will stay connected...forever!!!!

No comments: