Monday, April 28, 2008

Picture perfect????


For a few weeks i had put up my picture as the orkut display pic. That photo of me, i have to say, was an exceptionally good one,even though the real me wont look that pretty(i donno what it was... the lighting,the skin, the perfect angle the face was tilted???who knows).I just wanted to see how many people would come upto me seeing my picture. Amazingly a lot many people came upto me saying they liked the way i look, they wanted to be my friend and even one of them went as far as giving me an offer for being a model of a jewellery. I got many friends request. I was overwhelmed. And thankyou for all the compliment. What struck me was that none of them were looking to be friends with me because they read my profile or my testimonial and liked it...no. All of them went for my looks and looks can be decieving especially pics too. They just wanted another goodloking girl in their list that they could brag about n show off to their friends. What upset me the most were that people i knew in my friends list were being very friendly to me.Where was all this friendship before??? So it kinda struck me odd...but then when i thought about it this was the real world. This is how people were. there would be only a handful who would look at your personality and wanna be friends with you.

No comments: