Friday, December 28, 2007

My Lord, My God...thankyou!!!


Call me evangelic or a preacher or crazy anything...i dont care what you think!!! But this is what i have learnt. This is my blog space and i will write what i feel like...so kapish!! heheh!

You know there is a reason for everything that happens in life, be it good or bad. These are the lessons of life from which we must learn. I have made so many mistakes in my past(for which i deeply regret) and from my mistakes i have learnt a lot. Sometimes i just dont get why God is being so unfair as to burden me with all these hardship...then i remeber that " the one one who bears the yolk best will be appreciated by God" and i understand. I have learnt to move on from my past and live my life in the present. Crying over the past wont bring you anywhere. You will just be more gloomy and spoil the entire mood. You should never live you live based on "what Ifs". what has happened, happened! Re-evaluvate your situation and think of what you have learnt from it. Sometime through your difficult times...when you feel you are completey lonely...believe me you are not!!!!! the Lord Is always with you....you just dont see it. He is seen in the flower, the birds, in your daily activity, sometimes he comes as a person(call me nuts but i 'm not)!!! So always bear in mind that you are never alone. There is someone out there(GOD!!!) who will always love you no matter what. he will love you for who you are. Your God has created you to his liking. Thankyou Jesus for loving me, for giving me courage to get through my tough times. dont let me fall on my knees, support me!!! Forgive me for whatever sins that i have done. Your mercy endures for ever! May peace be with you all!!!

No comments: