Monday, December 1, 2008

THE BIG TWO OOO!!!


Ro n me at the resort!


Hmnnn well i am soon to be 20 years old(to be precise 2 days more to go, dec 3rd). I cant believe that i have been on this planet earth for 20 long years! the years just seem to fly by so quickly.Unlike most people i am not upset about not being able to be a teen anymore.I still think that i have the maturity of a teenager.no matter what my age is i think the attitude makes all the difference.Guess my attitude wont last that long lol.i am growing up n with it comes a whole lot of responsibilities. and to be able to live upto my responsibilities will make me matured in the course of time. Then i will be upset about not being able to be a teen...live a fun and full life...enjoy n do masti with my friends....i mean i cant imagine doing silly stuff with my friends when i am older.Hmnn well as i sit here listening to my favourite music...i ponder over what is to come. what will happen to me in the years to come...where will i be...all those things...well with Gods grace i will be doing well hopefully!

Well my dada gave me a wonderful pre bday celebration for.he took mom, ro and me to a resort in poovar and treated us to an exquisite lunch and a boat ride through the backwaters afterwards. I saw the pool there in the resort n i just wanted so much to take a dip in it!damn they didnt allow me...the usual dailogue "you are too big for all that stuff" followed...hmn!!!well then i let it go coz i knew with wouldnt work no matter how much i pleaded! then afterwards dada bought me a salwar set. My mom made an amazing dinner of batoora n channa n paneer.i cute the cake hastily that i even forgot to blow off the candles!! lol...but the bday celebration was a good one.

Now i am going back to my hostel tomo morn.i am not very much interested for my hostel celebration as two of my best friends are down with chicken pox.one of them being my roomie. I decided i am gonna give a celebration only after they come.

hmnn now since i am gonna turn 20...i have certain wishes and certain thing i wanna change about me.God know it. and i ask him to help me full fill those.well May god bless us all!

No comments: